The Juba Team - Real Estate Professionals in Jefferson Township, NJ
Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated all the work you and your team did in regard to the sale of my home. This was the first piece of property I sold and I learned a great deal...the "Juba Team" provided excellent knowledge regarding the current real estate market and how pricing your home the correct way could make a huge difference. Everyone is still shocked that my house was under contract in 12 days! Initially I thought I didn't need a realtor but after going through the entire process I have no idea how that would have been possible. Since I moved out prior to the sale and lived over an hour away having you and the team close by and willing to meet with the inspectors, let contractors into the house to do work and be available to take my calls to provide advice and calm me down when the situation became very tense was invaluable.
My best advice for anyone "shopping around" for a REALTOR is to choose the "Juba Team"…you will not be disappointed with the service they provide.
Tracy L. Fahr
- Justin, we love our new home and we have you to thank for it. We appreciate your time, patience, & kindness. Thank you, Michael & Alexis – 13 Perelli Lane Oak Ridge NJ
- Joan, thank you so much once again for all your support, encouragement, leg-work, & patience with the sale of my home at 99 Milton Road. I would refer you anytime. Kat Mundell – Jefferson Twp.
- "Nick, It was a pleasure dealing with you and your team in closing our Lake Hopatcong transaction. For the complete nightmare that the deal was, none of which was your doing, your professionalism helped keep all parties focused on the getting the deal done. Even when tempers were getting hot amongst the different parties, you and your team maintained your cool and acted as the voice of reason. There was never a moment that things weren’t being handled by your team. Every time I picked up the phone to get something done there was always a response from you or your team that enabled me to get what I needed in a timely fashion. A lot of realtors are capable of handling the easy deals. But when things get difficult, you want to know that you can count on the people in your corner. You can count on the Juba Team. I appreciate all your efforts and look forward to continued success in our future real estate transactions." Christopher Quintal - Asset Manger Kondaur Capital Corporation
- "Our experience with Remax’s Justin Juba was superb. He was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire home-buying process. Not only was he patient with us during the hunt for our perfect home, but his resources and recommendations of homes and properties to consider were spot-on with our needs. He was always considerate of our budget and attentive of our personal likes & dislikes, honesty pointing out pros and cons of every listing we considered. We would highly recommend him to others looking to sell or purchase a home in the Morris-County area. We have already recommended him to all of our family and friends!" Rob & Lisa Simek - 202 BrookValley Road Towaco, NJ 07082
- "Dear Nick- Thank you for representing me in the sale of my home at 37 Hopi Trail in Oak Ridge NJ. You answered all my questions and took time to explain the terms and conditions of this sale. you returned my phone calls promptly and even came to my home on very short notice. Within hours of listing my home your team showed it and within days your team showed my home three times. The third person whom saw it bought my home. I hope in my heart one day you and your family can visit me in Utah." Suzanne Allemand - Moah, UT
- "Good Morning Nick, How did the open house go this weekend? I hear from my neighbors that you are doing a great job advertising my home as well as the flyers you left at my home were nicely done. I am delighted to have switched to Re/MAX and The Juba Team to help me sell my home while I am in California. I always loved living in my old home on 25 Rosemont in Oak Ridge and hope the person you bring will love it too. I know now that I am in good hands. Thank You and God Bless." Lorraine Van De Brook - Ca
- "Nick Represented us in the sale and purchase of our new home in Jefferson Twp. Nick was a strong asset to our family and his knowledge of the local markets are at a very high level. Most importantly, his entire team represented our goals and aspirations above simply making a sale." Thomas & Bettina Parelli - Notch Road, Jefferson Twp NJ.
- "Nick- We are so happy for your team. Congrats on your recent awards published in the AIM. We are looking foward to using your services to sell our home one day." Thanks Jim & Susan Dingman - October Hill Road, Oak Ridge NJ.
- "To Nick Juba, thank you again for all the hard work. Your team was great & extremely professional. I will send you the new mailbox key so you can give it to the buyers. Thanks Again!" Michael & Kelli Castellano - 14 RidgeView Terrace Oak Ridge NJ.
- " Dear Nick, Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope your doing well. We are SO happy living here, we love our home. The neighbors are great. Thanks for selling our other lake front in Jefferson for us. It's the best move we could ever make. Thank you for finding us it is what we always wanted. Here are some pictures of the final product, Hope you like it. We want you to come and take a look at what we did, in the summer so you can take a trip on our boat. Call us." Love Bob & Patti Woodworth - 23 Lake Drive Stanhope NJ
- "Justin & Nick, We are enjoying our home very much. Thanks for all you did, truely going beyond the usual. We love our new home. We have already reccommended you! Best Regards!" Dave & Bobbie Calhoun
- "Nick, Justin, & The Juba Team, - Thank you for all you have done to get us here!" Love Jason, Jen, & Galvin Ruchalski - 24 Hickory Oak Ridge NJ
- "Scott- you have been very professional and knowledgeable during our real estate purchase. Dave and myself were impressed with you and the Team. Scott, you were prompt and addressed our concerns with precision. In the future we will continue to refer you out to our friends and family. Scott you are truely an asset to the Team and to Re/Max. Even though this was our first experience in purchasing a home, it was a pleasant one." With the warmest regards, David & Rosa Grimes
- "Justin & Nick, Thank you so much for everything your team did for us. We always knew we were in good hands. We really are thankful for your hard work. Beers at the house soon!" Love Lisa & Miguel- 364 Mohigan Circle, Andover NJ.
- "Hello Nick, It has been a delight to work with you! I would like a take a moment to let your prospective clients know a little about you. Purchasing my home was probably the biggest decision I ever made. Through this all, Nick guided me through the entire process, from viewing homes in my area to making sure the final contract was in my best interest. His expert knowledge was a true asset to me. What I learned is that Real Estate contracts can have complicated terms and conditions which Nick help me understand. When it comes time again I would absolutely use Nick Again. Nick knows how to bring Sellers and Buyers together." Bennie Henderson - Vice President / NJ Access.
- "Mr. Juba, it was a pleasure reading about your achievements in the Suburban Trends. Nick, On behalf of the Monclair State University community, congratulations on your sales achievements as a Broker Associate at Re/Max. One of the most satisfying experiences we have at the Univerity is learning that an alumnus has distinguished himself. Clearly, you are doing that." Sincerely, Thomas Haynes, Vice President for Univeristy Advancement. Montclair State University.
- "Mr. Nicholas T. Juba, Congratulations on being nominated by New Jersey Monthly Magazine for The Five Star Award in 2010. This award is given to Real Estate professionals after speaking with 73,000 recent home buyers in NJ, 20,000 readers of The Magazine, & 250 Mortgage and Title Companies about your performance,integrity,market knowledge,communication, and recent customer satisfaction. This award is extremely important to our readers because our readers need someone to rely on in this changing market." Kate Tomlinson - Publisher / New Jersey Monthly.
- "The Juba Team is a powerhouse group of real estate agents in North Jersey Real Estate. These guys work around the clock for their clients. Friday nights, Tuesday afternoons, or Saturday mornings... they work to service their clients when they are needed. Their marketing efforts for their listings are far-reaching in magazines, newspapers and over the internet. The Juba Team's results for their clients are evident each year as they always rank in the top ten in Re/Max New Jersey in number of transactions closed. The Juba Team is known by the real estate community from Cape May to High Point because they produce big closing numbers year in and year out. It is an honor to work with the the Juba Team and their clients." Sincerely, Shane Force Sales Manager & Home Mortgage Consultant Atlantic Home Loans
- "The Juba team was a tremendous help when it came to selling my home. They were very professional and knowledgable on many levels. The Juba Team was always looking out for my best interest, and made me feel comfortable. I will use them again when it is time to purchase or sell another home. Thank you Juba Team!" Julia Gourley
- "Nick & Justin Juba of The Juba Team were the perfect realtors for the sale of our Jefferson home. They were professional and Nick did his homework before he presented us options for the sale. Justin worked with us to get the house “show ready” so it would sell. They seemed genuinely interested in our goals and helped formulate a sale plan that worked. In a bad economy our house sold in 36 days. I would recommend The Juba Team to anyone truly interested in selling their home. Thanks guys, you rock!" Len & Kim Trautner - previously 11 Hidden Hills Road Oak Ridge.
- "The Juba Team was successful in selling our house in one of the most difficult times in memory. During the period we had our house on the market they distinguished themselves as a conscientious, professional and energetic team. I have enormous respect for their real estate sales skills, and have been pleased to work with them through the entire process." Raymond & Geraldine Schug - 26 Colonial Oaks Drive Jefferson Twp.
- "Nick, Justin & Scott, Claudia and I would like to send you a letter of appreciation with working with you for several years in connection with various properties. We have utilized your knowledge on a recent sale, rental of a residence, and are currently working with you on a purchase. Although the search for our Dream Home is still underway the experience has been enjoyable largely due to the high level of professionalism, your extensive area knowledge, and dedication exhibited by every member of your team. Your Team has always been supportive and honest with us and we truly appreciate it.” Chris & Claudia Barbarisi.
- Dear Scott, I would like to personally thank you because without your dedication, patience,hard work,knowledge and guidance my children and I wouldn't be currently owning our beautiful home. We are truly grateful for everything you have done . Sincerely, The Matta family.
- Dear Nick, I would like to thank you and your entire team for your help in selling our house in this difficult market. Throughout the process, you were very accessible and responsive to our needs and helped us to quickly sell our house at a price we could be satisfied with. We will confidently refer friends and family to you, knowing that they will be dealt with honestly and with the greatest of care. Sincerely, Frank J. Freda Cozy Lake- Jefferson Twp
- .....Of all the Realtors we've worked with, Nick Juba is by far the most patient, thorough and knowledgeable. Wish we had met him sooner - could have saved us a lot of time.....Sal and Renee Marinello
- Dear Nick, Thank you for your help with the purchase of my first home. You were all there when I needed you most. Thank you all, Robert Tiaback- 44 Spencer Ave. Clifton NJ
Nick, We believe you and Your Team are OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!(Miracle Makers in a TOUGH market)
Keep up the GREAT Work!!!!!!!
Walter & Judy Dunbar
Your sellers at:
31 Stone Row Lane
Oak Ridge NJ 07438
We want to let you know how much we appreciate your assistance in helping us purchase our first home!! Your professionalism and devotion to our needs far and beyond exceeded our expectations of a Real Estate Broker.
You treated us as though we were your only client. You gave us your full and undivided attention in this long and often-times stressful journey to finding us our first perfect home.
Your work ethic and professionalism is outstanding. During our search, we must have visited around 30+ homes. You understood our desire for a young center-colonial home and never once did you encourage us to view "other" type homes that did not fit that criteria.
You were very patient with us and NEVER placed unwanted pressure to make offers on homes that did not fit to our specifications or to make a quick purchase on a home.
We were so impressed to say the least of your diligence, market-based knowledge, and your professionalism compared to the bad experiences we had with other real estate companies prior to working with you. Unfortunately, not all real estate agents exhibit such (and much needed) qualities in the industry based on our experience prior to working with you. Such qualities which are very important to first-time home buyers.
You treated us as serious buyers. You diligently followed up with us regularly in order to gain further knowledge on our preferences on a home. You were always accommodating and on-time for every viewing which was very important to me as we had limited time to view homes due to our hectic work schedule. You exhibit excellent communication skills and were reachable at all times via telephone, text and email.
We had the pleasure to have worked directly with you and you never so busy to refer us to work with anyone else in the agency. That said, its a pleasure to write this testimonial and we recommend the Juba Team for your all buying and selling needs.
Not only are we proud to have purchased our first beautiful home which far and beyond met our criteria in a home, we also gained a friend who has now become an extension of our family.
With all my best,
After a great
experience with the Juba Team a few years back as a buyer, I called Nick to let
him know that I was interested in selling. I was nervous about embarking on this
journey, with the housing market being in the state it has been, but it had
become my only option. Nick helped me to feel empowered with the information I
needed to move forward and my anxieties and fears quickly turned to hope and
I cannot recommend Nick Juba and his Team highly enough. Those in my life can attest to how many times I’ve said “I love Nick!” throughout these past weeks. Nick and, Justin too, were right on top of every step as it came up. A process that I thought would be absolutely dreadful and slow turned out to be completely painless and faster than I could ever have imagined. I am ever grateful